Ten Benefits That TCM And Acupuncture Provide
You may know people who’ve told you about how acupuncture has helped them recover from illness and pain. Naturally, you are curious to know whether it can help you too with your specific health condition. Most medical problems can actually be addressed by TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and acupuncture including the illness you’re currently experiencing. The fact is, acupuncture can practically treat just about any issue you wouldn’t take to an emergency room.
There are at least, ten benefits that TCM and acupuncture can provide people. Acupuncture helps you to:
1. Get a Good Night’s Sleep – Sadly, being able to sleep well at night has been eluding so many people in Western societies these days. Whatever the cause of your inability to get quality sleep at night, acupuncture can help you with your specific sleeping problem to help reenergize your body and make you feel happy again.
2. Heal from an injury – Acupuncture can dramatically speed up the healing process regardless of the kind of injury you have. Whether you’ve suffered from a repetitive strain injury, a traumatic injury, a torn cartilage, a broken bone, or have recently undergone surgery, with have regular acupuncture treatments many times each week, getting acupuncture right after your injury can still jumpstart your recovery.
3. Chill Out – If your lifestyle is filled with stress and its effects are beginning to tell on your health, acupuncture treatments can help you mellow out or relax. With frequent acupuncture treatments, you can better manage your stress and live a happy and peaceful life.
4. Restore balance to your hormones – Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments can help you overcome PMS or cramps and any other issues associated with menopause. TCM treatments can restore balance to the hormones so you can attain long term benefits and experience minimal or no discomfort.
5. Get Relief from Pain – Whatever type of pain you are currently enduring right now, including arthritis, back pain, headaches or any other kind of pain, acupuncture can help diminish or even permanently cure it.
6. Help you recover from flu or cold – Since TCM provides a more accurate diagnosis for the flu or cold than Western Medicine, both herbal and acupuncture treatments can dispel your symptoms and address the exact cause of you flu or cold symptoms. You’ll be able to feel stronger and recover faster with a more accurate treatment more so than people who use Western Medicine.
7. Beef Up Your Immune System – Acupuncture can strengthen your immune system and pump up your energy when you’re out of gas, feeling fatigued, or run down. It is a great way to revitalize all the systems in your body. If you are having chemotherapy, acupuncture therapies can be a helpful means to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy such as depleted immune strength and nausea.
8. Get Pregnant If You’re Struggling with Infertility – If you have decided to try in vitro fertilization (IVF), your chance of success will significantly increase by combining Traditional Chinese Medicine therapies with it. Studies have shown that women were able to attain pregnancy with the help of acupuncture prior to getting IVF treatment helping these women save a lot of money in the process.
9. Restore your body as well as your mind, and spirit – From time to time, we all feel a need to rebalance our bodies and “push the reset button”. When you aren’t able to recuperate from an illness or whether you’re on an emotional roller coaster, or your blood pressure or blood sugar level is higher than it should be, you can always avail yourself of acupuncture treatment to restore and reset your mind, body, and spirit.
10. Enhance Your Looks – Acupuncture has the ability to make you look younger and better. It can shed years off your face and help you lose weight in a relatively less difficult way compared to most weight loss programs and diet. Facial acupuncture is a fine way of lessening or even eliminating those age spots, wrinkles, crow’s feet and the fine lines on your face and skin. When it comes to losing weight, this procedure is incredibly effective as long as it’s combined with exercise and a healthy diet.
It’s obvious that Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture in Encino can provide a wide range of benefits that go beyond the mere mitigation of pain. Whether you use it as a standalone treatment or as an adjunct to conventional Western treatments, acupuncture can provide you with the benefits that you sorely need to address the problems you currently have.